A Complete Guide to Understanding the Impact of Dentistry on Total Health by Mark A. Breiner, DDS
Whole-Body Dentistry® represents a shift away from the traditional “mouth-only” orientation of dentistry, which is focused on oral hygiene, fillings, and extractions. This revolutionary view of dentistry recognizes that issues in the mouth can trigger seemingly unrelated physical illnesses.
Understanding the concepts in this comprehensive guide and reference will help patients make better and more informed dental-treatment choices in order to achieve a higher level of health.
- Provides clear, concise, vital information for the consumer
- Addresses the impact of traditional dental procedures on total health
- Explains new diagnostic tools and treatment protocols
- Shares “Dental Detective Stories” to illustrate key topics
- Includes important Dental Meridian Chart
- Offers resources/websites for finding dentists, physicians, products & services
Valuable and Necessary Both For Consumers and Health Practitioners
Mark A. Breiner, DDS, FAGD, FIAOMT a pioneer and recognized authority in the field of biological and dentistry, is a health visionary with over 30 years of experience. He has been a leader in challenging the safety of placing mercury in the mouth and has identified other dental hazards to one’s health. A graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Breiner is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a past-president and Fellow of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and a Diplomate of the College of Dentistry, American Association of Integrative Medicine.