Throughout our lives various factors (environment, poor diet, aging, physiological and/or emotional trauma etc.) challenge the integrity of our cells to do what they were designed to do. Left unchecked the loss of cell function starts a domino effect of diminishing health and (often) collateral disease.
• Battery charger for cells
• Normalizes Membrane Potential (bio-energy) of cells
• Deficient cells draw energy, constrict (force toxins out the PEMF energy in)
• Healthy cells allow the energy to pass by
• About 95% of people report pain relief, increased range of motion, more energy, greater sense of well being after 15 minutes
• Hold improvement for 4 hours to 4 days
• Tiny electrical currents impulses interact throughout the cells of your body.
• PEMF increases spin of the electrons, replenishing cell membrane potential (difference in electrical potential between interior and exterior of the cell)
• PEMF recharges batteries: interacts with the Sodium/ Potassium pump (helps maintain cell energy and regulate cellular volume) and “boosts” it.
• Improvements in cell membrane potential
• Cell membranes “stacked polar lipids”, 2 ends:
– one fat soluble (or lipophilic)
– one water soluble (or hydrophilic)
• Fatty molecules self-organize in water.
• Polar structure occurs:
– net electron deficiency one part of the molecule
– excess at the other
• Atomic excitement –stimulates spin of electron; store energy up to 4 days
• Molecules align slightly @ each magnetic pulse –molecules easier to combine, especially when excited.
• pH becomes more alkaline –allows better O2 uptake suppresses harmful entities
• Surface tension shift up to 16 fold – Fluids flow into cell gates much more efficiently or lymph to thin and flow.