The Breiner Whole Body Health Center
The first European settlers arrived in Westport, which the local natives called “the beautiful land” over 300 years ago and stayed. Now one of Connecticut’s “gold coast” communities, Westport boasts jobs, transportation to nearby New York City, recreational and cultural attractions and top-rated schools. It’s not a perfect paradise, but no one who lives there is complaining.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
At least, not about the town. Every life has bad days and, when the bad days are due to medical or dental issues, Westport’s residents can just hop across the town border with Fairfield and get the help they need at the Breiner Whole-Body Health Center
Holistic Medicine Dentistry
Unlike any other medical center in America, The Breiner Whole Body Health Center combines medical and dental practices under one roof, utilizing the latest science in conjunction with ancient and modern healing arts to achieve an ideal health balance of body, mind, and spirit.
comprehensive initial visit
whether it be medical
, you and your doctor will discuss your current health status and health goals. Whether you’re looking to fine-tune and maintain your current state of health or deal with serious ailments, we’ll figure out where you are and, then, work on getting you where you want to be.
At Whole-Body Medicine we consider the many factors which contribute to disease, aging, and your current state of health. We seek to uncover the underlying issues contributing to your specific health concerns and conditions. Our patients often find that, as we strengthen the body’s ability to heal, other seemingly unrelated conditions begin to disappear as well. Our job is to remove any barriers that may be preventing your body from healing and to assist you in reaching an optimal state of wellness.
Whole-Body Dentistry recognizes the fact that optimal dental health involves more than your teeth and gums. The mouth can be a gateway for bacteria and toxins to get into your body and cause havoc. Mercury fillings, root canals, periodontal disease, and cavitations can contribute to cardiovascular, neurological, joint diseases and other maladies. Holistic dentistry
incorporates an integrated approach to a higher level of health and offers a range of services — homeopathic remedies for overall oral health; treating TMJ (temporomandibular joint) Syndrome; sleep disorders; complete tooth restoration and more.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Mind Over Matter
The NeuroEdge Brain Performance Center, a division of Whole-Body Medicine, is dedicated to keeping your brain at its sharpest. Your brain is “you” — and there’s nothing more important than keeping it healthy. As the “command center” for the entire nervous system, brain health — physical, mental and emotional — is vital to overall good health. We offer several cutting-edge therapies and diagnostic tools to aid in healing an injured brain or boost current brain performance:
- EEG with brain imaging, an electroencephalogram that measures brain function and detects abnormal brain wave patterns.
- Neurocognitive testing, which determines your cognitive abilities.
- Neurofeedback, using special software to reward — via audible or visual cues — prompting the brain to subconsciously eliminate abnormal patterns.
- Pulsed magnetic and transcranial electrical stimulation, a noninvasive procedure to stimulate nerve cells and helps correct imbalances.
- We are the only clinic in the Northeast offering the patented TBI and Brain Rejuvenation Protocol to help heal an injured or underperforming brain.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, raising blood oxygen concentration to reduce inflammation and enhance healing.
- Homeopathy, using natural substances to stimulate the body’s natural healing.
- IV therapy formulated to help the brain function at its best and keep it healthy, Cranial Sacral Therapy to treat brain injuries, and brain targeted nutraceuticals.
- Stem Cell Exosome Therapy to heal an injured brain, and also to treat immune conditions, and support anti-aging.
- System detoxification, removing environment hazards which retard the brain’s natural function and healing processes.
Mixing the 21st-Centuries — BC and AD
The scientific advances of the last century are truly mind-boggling, but the natural remedies and principles that were true in millennia past are still valid. We simply know more about how they work. At The Breiner Whole Body Health Center, the medical and dental practices provide the best of modern science and natural healing methods, blended in a warm and welcoming healthcare experience. Residents of Westport and the surrounding towns can contact The Breiner Center today
and set an appointment to discuss their individual health concerns.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT